Customer Service Commitment
As a customer of Colne you can expect to receive the very highest levels of customer service.
This is our commitment to you:
- We will deal with your enquiry in a polite, courteous and professional way at all times
- We will consult you about any changes that may affect you
- We will have a formal complaints procedure in place
- We will encourage you to provide feedback – good or bad, on all of our services and will offer a variety of methods for you to do so.
- We will aim to ensure we communicate with you according to your needs and preferences. We will do this by using translations, large print and audio versions of our key documents, by providing hearing induction loops and the offer of private, accessible, interview rooms at our offices
- We will use plain English at all times and will clearly explain any technical words. Wherever possible, all our written publications will be approved by our resident ‘readers panel’
Customer Service Excellence
We are proud to have Customer Service Excellence. We have held the accreditation for four years. However this year we surpassed previous results by being recognised for going above and beyond for:
- Using customer insight to influence our services
- Having a culture of putting customers at the heart ofwhat we do
- Customer online communication
- How we interact with wider communities